Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kloe's day 52




Good morning...I guess mother nature is starting to click in with Kloe. I left two sheets of newspaper on the steps to the house....newly painted and we have had a lot of rain so I didn't want the steps to get covered with mud...and that my friend will be a losing battle! Anyway, she proceded to rip up the paper which she has never done before...maybe she is getting some practice in for making her nest?? Her tummy now measures 32".

The whelping box is all painted and ready to be brought into the house in one week and then I will start taking her temperature a couple times a day because the normal temp for a dog is 101.5+ or - and within 12 to 24 hours before whelping the temperature will drop to near 99 degrees so then I will know to be ready!



We have our apt. for x-rays to be done next Saturday morning so I will be able to tell you how many pups we will be expecting then. So until May 3rd bye bye.....JAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home